I'm Zac and I like making stuff, community events and the web 🤹♂️🔌🎨.
I'm passionate about removing barriers for people. I'm trying to do this through things like education, accessibility, diversity and inclusion 🚧🚫.
If you want to contact me, emailing works. You can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org 📧.
Some things I've made
Here are some things I've made over the years that are fairly interesting.
- 🍆 softdongs Tool to make your own packer. Made at Sex Tech Hack 2 with Cam, Kara and Guy.
- 🎮 food flood A small food colour filling game
- 🤖🗣️ Amazon Alexa #WebVR Simulator™️ Simulates what it's truly like to own a Amazon Alexa product.
- 🤖🧦 sockbot A bot that spits out socks every hour.
- 👩🎨🎨🖼️👨🎨 clicky-line-drawer Wiggly line drawing art tool.
- 🚓💥🚗🍻 "I'm just waiting for a mate" game A choose your own adventure game that (ab)uses push notifications.
- 🔎🖱️ microclicker Use the BBC micro:bit as a slide clicker.
- 🎧🔥🖨️🖼️ now playing printer Print out the album art music you're currently listening to on a receipt printer.
- 🎵📆💅 songkick.pink An experimental progressive web app for Songkick.
- 💠⌛🎶 Songkick Spotify Previews Add 30 second Spotify previews to Songkick.
- 🆒🔗 domains Domain hacks based on words
- 🎥🎬 letterboxd on npm Get the public diary data for Letterboxd users.
- 🐈✉️ Animal Crossing Birthday Card Fun little birthday card for my Nan.
- 👨💻👩💻🛠️ hackpompey Portsmouth based hackday, ran 5 before handing over.
- 🌹💻 ROSE Digital Front-end and design at ROSE Digital.
- 🎂🎈🎁 itsyourbirthday.today Online birthday card generator. Made with my bro.
- 💻👥 The Computing Society's Website Site for the society while I was President.
- 🏎️🏁🎓 UPRacing's Website Site for a Formula Student team I was part of.
- 🎅🎄 Christmas card generator Make christmas cards. Made with my bro.
- 😢 Minecraft Explore Minecraft blog on Tumblr. No updates now.
Some things I've written
I should write more.
- ️️️💰💸 It's time to get into tech debt Why you can't avoid tech debt and how you should embrace it
- ️️️🔧💞 Hackdays aren’t just for the tech department With a little effort you can make your hackday inclusive to more people
- 📋👀 Applying User Testing to Technical Documentation Can it help improve documentation?